“The College Park Gift Card Giveaway” program, sponsored by the College Park City-University Partnership and the Terrapin Development Company, supports five local College Park restaurants throughout the City each week by purchasing gift cards/certificates that are then raffled off through a social media contest.
The program will launch on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. (THE FORM WILL BE LIVE THEN!)
GIFT CARD GIVE AWAY RULES
- Each week, entries will begin being accepted on Wednesday afternoons at 4:00 p.m., and close on Thursdays at 12:00 p.m.
- To enter complete a brief form, then answer the question of the week.
- The raffle is open to anyone, not just City of College Park residents.
- The pool of entrants resets for each week’s raffle, so members of the community are encouraged to participate and enter each week.
- By entering the raffle, contestants agree that their entries may be shared on social media. Contestants must be over age 18, or have parent or guardian consent to enter. Employees and immediate family of Partnership and TDC employees are not eligible.
- Winners will be selected randomly from the pool of entrants and contacted with details of how to receive their gift card
- Every effort will be made to match your favorite restaurant ranking to the gift card you receive but please be aware that some gift cards may not be to your first choice.
- Winners will also be announced on social media each week.
- Winners are required to use the gift card within 10 days and provide proof that they have done so by sending a photo to Sarah Barreca, at email@example.com and/or posting themselves to social media using the #IsupportCPrestaurants hashtag.
Please contact Sarah Barreca at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.